MDMA (ecstasy) is a designer drug first made in 1914 by a German drug company for alcoholism treatment. MDMA causes the user to feel a very extreme rush or euphoria. MDMA is a dangerous drug it may kill time users due to an allergic reaction. Continuous use of MDMA can lead to serious brain damage, memory loss, and motor ability flaw. Urine drug testing can be used to detect the presence of ecstasy (MDMA) as the test procedure is very straightforward.
MDMA drug abuse can be identified using urine drug testing method. Testing should be done on the exact same evening of specimen collection instantly after collecting urine samples. The sample ought to be clear with no fragments. Before analyzing urine samples should be kept at room temperature compulsorily.
- In a cassette form of testing analysis, with the assistance of specimen dropper, simply take out the urine sample in the specimen cup and then gradually release three drops to the circular sample well.
- Care should be taken that urine doesn’t cover the highest line. This strip is removed after retaining it in urine for the minimum of 15 minutes and needs to be laid back onto a non-absorptive surface.
- In a dip card type of testing, immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 5 minutes. Care should be taken that the urine sample doesn’t touch the plastic device. Afterward, it ought to be shut with a cap over the absorbent tip and put flatly on a non-absorptive blank surface.
- For all the test types, the results ought to be analyzed after 5 minutes.
- The result is positive if just one pink-rose color band appears in the control C area. There will not be any band appeared in the test T area. A positive result indicates the MDMA amount is over the detection sensitivity of 500 ng/ml.
- The result is unfavorable if two pink-rose color bands are manufactured, one band in the management C area, the other in the evaluation T area. A negative result identifies that the MDMA degree is below the detection sensitivity of 500 ng/ml.
The evaluation is said to be invalid, if there’s absolutely not any specific or transparent color ring observable both in the test and controls regions or if there is a visible band only in the evaluation region rather than the control’s region. The specimen should be analyzed again. The discovery interval of Ecstasy (MDMA) in urine drug test ranges from 1 to four days.
This evaluation can be carried out in the home using urine drug testing kits, and the results are nearly instantaneous
Conducting urine drug testing is very easy by following directions, and there is no need for a labor technician to run the drug evaluations. Our online store was providing drug tests and drug screening products in several formats such as urine, blood, and oral drug test kit. Some of the most well-known products are bud, a drug evaluation kit, also a breathalyzer, an employee drug testing kits, along with an alcohol specialist.
Showing all 41 results